- Application Form
- Download and complete an application form using either of these two options. Select the one that is the most convenient option for you.
- Option One
- Download, complete and email a word processor version of the application form.
- Return your completed form via email to:
- [email protected]
- Option Two
- Download, complete and return a printable version of the application form.
- Return your completed application form to the address shown at the bottom of this page.
- Rember to use the correct value stamp for the size of envelope being used.
If you are completing the application form in response to an advert you have seen for a specific company or type of apprenticeship make sure you include this information in your completed application form.
Add this information where are you asked to indicate where you heard about Tyne North Training and the specific question is "Have you applied for a particular Tyne North Training company"
What happens next?
The next stages in the candidate selection process after your application has been processed are:
- Assessment and Interview
- This involves completing a short assessment followed by an interview with a Training Officer at Tyne North Training.
- Interview - Employer
- The results of your tests and interview will be forwarded to employing companies and they will select and request candidates to attend an interview at their location.
- Apprenticeship Offer
- Successful candidates will be offered employment as an apprentice.
- Apprenticeship Induction
- All apprentices undertake a full induction at Tyne North Training prior to starting the apprenticeship. This induction will include numeracy and literacy diagnostic assessments.
- Start Apprenticeship
- Commence the apprenticeship and job role with the employer.
Successful candidates are those who perform well during the assessment tests and have been able to demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation and commitment to complete their apprenticeship training programme.