- An engineering career
- Tyne North Training offers engineering apprentice candidates the opportunity to achieve their full potential by providing maximum support throughout the apprenticeship programme. Whatever your ambitions are, Tyne North Training will help you achieve them.
- Apprenticeship sectors
- Scroll down to view the different engineering sectors available.
Learner Information Guide
Download this information guide for an overview of engineering apprenticeships at Tyne North TrainingLearner Guide - engineering
- Supported progression
- While progessing your apprenticeship you will have the full support of one of our dedicated Training Officers, who are experienced in the trade area of each individual apprentice. The Training Officer will visit you on a regular basis in your workplace to assess competency and to ensure any problems or issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Engineering guidance
- All of our Training Officers are experienced within their trade area giving a level of support and guidance to learners that is unrivaled.
Recruit an apprentice
We will guide and support you through the steps to ultimately achieve a successful apprenticeship programme. This starts with identifying the most appropriate apprenticeship for your requirements and selecting the best apprentice candidate.
The Business Devlopment Team
Make contact with the Business Devlopment Team at Tyne North Training and discuss your requirements.
- Andrew Thorpe
- Business Development Manager
- Tyne North Training
- 0191 262 6860
- [email protected]
Download this information sheet.Machining
Download this information sheet.Maintenance
Engineering Technical Support
Download this information sheet.Tech Support
Fabrication & Welding
Download this information sheet.Fab and weld
Download this information sheet.Electrical
Download this information sheet.Mechanical