- An engineering career
- Tyne North Training offers engineering apprentice candidates the opportunity to achieve their full potential by providing maximum support throughout the apprenticeship programme. Whatever your ambitions are, Tyne North Training will help you achieve them.
- Apprenticeship sectors
- Scroll down to view the different engineering sectors available.
Employer Quick Guide
Download this guide for an overview of the engineering apprenticeships at Tyne North TrainingEmployer Guide - engineering
- Supported progression
- As the apprenticeship programmes progesses in the workplace employers receive the support of one of our dedicated Training Officers, who are experienced in the trade area of each individual apprentice. The Training Officer will visit on a regular basis to progess qualifications and assess competency. They will also ensure any problems or issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Engineering guidance
- All of our Training Officers are experienced within their trade area giving a level of support and guidance to learners that is unrivaled.
Recruit an apprentice
We guide and support employers through the steps to ultimately achieve a successful apprenticeship programme. This starts with identifying the most appropriate apprenticeship for your requirements and selecting appropriate apprentice candidate.
The Business Devlopment Team
Make contact with the Business Devlopment Team at Tyne North Training and discuss your requirements.
- Andrew Thorpe
- Business Development Manager
- Tyne North Training
- 0191 262 6860