- Business excellence
- This apprenticeship is about playing an important support role within a business or organisation. Administrators handle the day-to-day tasks in an office and make things run smoothly – 97% of employers say that effective administration is essential to their business, so they do a crucial job.
- Apprentice role
- A Business Administration apprentice’s exact duties would depend on the employer. It’s likely that they’ll be working with a team or member of staff to handle various tasks. The apprentice may be typing up meeting documents, putting financial information together in spreadsheets, sending the daily post, or organising confidential documents. This sort of work requires a strong sense of responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Business career
- One of the great things about Business Administration is that apprentices can work almost anywhere. With their transferable skills, the apprentice could be working in a factory or a charity. Administration roles are also an excellent starting point to move onto other things once an apprentice has gained the experience.
- Supported progression
- As the apprenticeship programmes progesses in the workplace employers receive the support of one of our dedicated Training Officers are experienced in delivering apprenticeships within all areas of business administration. The Training Officer will visit on a regular basis to progess qualifications and assess competency. They will also ensure any problems or issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Business guidance
- All of our Training Officers are experts within their qualification delivery area so can provide the best support and guidance to learners.
Recruit an apprentice
We guide and support employers through the steps to ultimately achieve a successful apprenticeship programme. This starts with identifying the most appropriate apprenticeship for your requirements and selecting appropriate apprentice candidate.
The Business Devlopment Team
Make contact with the Business Devlopment Team at Tyne North Training and discuss your requirements.
- Andrew Thorpe
- Business Development Manager
- Tyne North Training
- 0191 262 6860